Featured photo: Bamboo Asian Café opened on July 18, 2016 at Margaritaville Resort Casino Bossier City. The restaurant serves a mix of Vietnamese and Chinese cuisine. The latest addition to Shreveport-Bossier's casino dining offerings, Bamboo Asian ...
- Geek'd Con Friday, Aug. 19-Sunday, Aug. 21
- Multicultural Center of the South presents A Taste of Culture Saturday, July 30, 6 p.m.
- Wheels in the Hills Saturday, July 30, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Endless Bliss Blog
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- Kristine Carrier's My Forever Right Now
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly
Featured photo: A bowl of Chef Hardette Harris's greens. Photo by Jim Noetzel. Chef Hardette Harris, a private chef and caterer who is also a well-known expert on the regional cuisine of North Louisiana, has announced an ...
Featured Photo: The featured photo for this post uses Nintendo branding and was created for promotional purposes by the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau. If you own these images and would like us to remove it, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography Note: Photos for this post were provided by R.W. Norton Art Gallery, thanks to Emily Young Feazel. For a new exhibit entitled Down the Rabbit Hole, the R.W. Norton Art ...
Where credit is due: This post is indebted to blogger Jada Durden of the excellent Loving This Life! blog, who first brought Alky Therapy to our attention. Follow Jada's blog or Instagram ...