Photo Note: The featured photo associated with this post is of a Vietnamese bahn mi sandwich ($3) from All in the Phamily Vietnamese Food, a vendor at the Shreveport Farmers' Market. The Shreveport Farmers' Market ...
- Day of the Dead: A Latin American Festival of Life Saturday, Nov. 1, 1-4 p.m.
- Steel Magnolias 25th Anniversary Celebration Saturday, Nov. 1, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The Logan Mansion's Halloween Night Tours Friday, Oct. 31, 6-9 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly
If you're a regular reader of 20x49.com (the blog of the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau), you know that we love rewarding our readers with giveaways. The good folks at AEG Live have given ...
Photo Note: The "chestburster" scene from Alien was hilariously recreated for a photo booth at a recent event hosted by The Rewind. Photo courtesy of Robinson Film Center. The Rewind, a movie geek-oriented event series hosted by ...
Photo Note: Thousands of spectators turn out for the annual Pumpkin Shine on Line. Presented by the Southfield School for more than two decades, Pumpkin Shine on Line is one ...
Photography Note: The beautiful images included in this post are courtesy of Jennifer Robison Photography. Thank you, Jennifer! "Farm to table" is soooooo Summer 2014. It's Fall now, and the hot new thing is actually ...