This weekend the Shreveport-Bossier riverfront will be positively alive with activity. With a forecast of partly cloudy in the mid to high 80’s the setting will be perfect for this Red River watersport competition. The 2013 USA Wakeboard Collegiate ...
- 30th Annual Mudbug Madness Festival Thursday, May 23 through Sunday, May 26
- Cross Lake Floatilla Saturday, June 1
- Fairfield House Concert Series presents Theresa Andersson Saturday, June 1, 7 p.m.
- Shreveport Farmers' Market Saturday, June 1 through Saturday, August 17
- A Better Shreveport
- Chicken Fried Gourmet
- Debbie Buchanan Engle
- Drink More Swamp Water
- Go Greenly
- Kathryn Usher Art
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Moonbot Studios
- Nadine Charity
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Savoring Shreveport (and Bossier City)
- Shreveport Catalyst
- Shreveport Songs
- Texas Avenue Midnight Special
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly
For 30 years, Mudbug Madness has been synonymous with endless crawfish, but it’s also the perfect spot to catch some of the best in live Cajun, zydeco and regional music in the state. Grammy award-winning zydeco artist
Within the hallowed walls of downtown Shreveport’s most historic buildings, some of the most interesting and haunted stories of Shreveport’s past are told every Saturday, May 25-October 26, during the Shreve Town Ghost Walk. Guide Steve Smith, impersonating Horace Howell ...
The 30th Annual Mudbug Madness Festival will take place this weekend, May 23-26, in downtown Shreveport’s Festival Plaza. Festival-goers can expect nonstop live music on three stages (including lots of Zydeco from the likes of Dwayne Dopsie, Wayne ...
Music and the outdoors in Shreveport-Bossier go together like peanut butter and jelly, especially during this time of year when the southern heat hasn’t reached the stifling level, yet. So, if you’re making plans for outdoor fun this weekend, consider ...