We Grow Together, an organization that describes itself as "a group of community members committed to supporting healthy regional food systems in the Ark-La-Tex," will host the inaugural Greens on the Red
- 7th Annual ASEANA Spring Festival: China Saturday, March 22, 12-5 p.m.
- Greens on the Red Sunday, March 16, 2-4 p.m.
- Keith Frank Live Sunday, March 16, 5 p.m.
- Sesquicentennial of the Civil War in Louisiana Symposium Friday, March 14-Sunday, March 16
- A Better Shreveport
- Chicken Fried Gourmet
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Kathryn Usher Art
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Savoring Shreveport (and Bossier City)
- Shreveport Catalyst
- Shreveport Songs
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly
Since it opened in 2012, I've regarded the South Highlands coffee house Rhino Coffee as a genuinely beautiful place to grab a cup of coffee, meet up with friends or catch some live music (their live ...
Above photo: Stan Lewis, photographed inside of Stan's Record Shop, circa 1955. Photo provided by post author Chris Brown. On Saturday, March 8, 2014,Unscene Shreveport will celebrate the achievements of Stan “The Record ...
Sitting down for lunch at Cat Daddy's Old School Café, located at 4158 Hollywood Avenue in Shreveport, can feel like riding inside of a rocket ship as it re-enters the Earth's atmosphere. You get the feeling that every ...
Historically, Fat Tuesday celebrations in Shreveport-Bossier have been much calmer and family-oriented than Fat Tuesday festivities held elsewhere in Louisiana. This year, the Krewe of Aesclepius Children's Parade (Facebook event link