Photo: A sign marks the new location of Geauxsicles at 1817 E. 70th Street in Shreveport. Long before Shreveport-Bossier discovered local craft beer or farm-to-table dining, we were wooed by Geauxsicles, a family-run ...
- Highland Jazz & Blues Festival Saturday, Sept. 19, 12-5 p.m.
- Highland Open Studio Tour Sundays Sunday, Sept. 6, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Stan "The Record Man" Lewis Retrospective Exhibition Now thru Friday, Oct. 30
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly
Photos for this post provided by Trey Lankford. Shreveport-Bossier resident Trey Lankford is really, really into three things: pizza, the music of Rush, and pinball. Possibly not in that order. In fact, Lankford enjoys pinball so much ...
Featured photo: Nashville-based rock quintet Moon Taxi, who will perform at the 40th annual Red River Revel. Photo courtesy ridethemoontaxi.com. I love live music and make an effort to get out and see as many ...
Featured Photo: Catfish, onion rings, frog legs, fried shrimp and boiled shrimp from Wilson's Steak and Seafood. It isn't an urge that will strike everyone, but I occasionally feel compelled to drive way out into the countryside ...
Featured Photo: A mushroom burger slider from Blue Southern Comfort Foods. Photo by Jim Noetzel. Say what you will about Carolyn Huggins Simmons, chef and owner at Blue Southern Comfort Foods in Shreveport, ...