2020 was such a challenging year. As we look forward to 2021, we are rewarding our Facebook and Instagram followers with a chance to win one of 12 holiday packages. Holiday season in Shreveport-Bossier is perfect for foodies, families, outdoor lovers, couples, and a moment of self-care. With an overall value of more than $2,000, you should clear your Christmas schedule and plan to WIN one of these packages between Monday, Dec. 14 through Christmas Day. Participants must enter this giveaway contest each day by12 p.m., and must be 21 to enter. The rules are simple:
1. Follow us on Instagram at @seeshreveportbossier and like our Facebook page at Shreveport-Bossier: Louisiana’s Other Side.
2. Like and share the daily Christmas post.
3. Share on Instagram and Facebook stories for extra entries. Only stories mentioning our accounts will be considered.
3. Tag three people in the comments section.
4. Winners will be announced each day by 5 p.m.
To view all of the daily packages, click here. All prizes and packages are subject to change.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- The 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway is a sweepstakes where one (1) eligible entrants will win a daily holiday package that includes various items, experiences, and foods from local establishments.
- The 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway is only open to entrants who, as of the entry date, are permanent legal residents of the United States in the contiguous United States (i.e., excluding the States of Alaska and Hawaii) and where void, and are at least twenty-one (21) years old on the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is void in the States of Alaska, Hawaii and New York; outside the Sweepstakes Territory; and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (“Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, public relations and promotion agencies, and the immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, and their respective spouses) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee, officer and director, are not eligible to enter. The Sweepstakes, and any website pages and advertisements relating thereto, are intended for viewing only within the Sweepstakes Territory, and entrants must be present in the Sweepstakes Territory at the time they enter.
- The 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway entry period begins at 10 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on 12/14/2020, and ends at 12 a.m. CST on 12/26/2020 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER.
- How to Enter: To enter the 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway, during the entry period go to https://www.facebook.com/LouisianasOtherSide or https://www.instagram.com/seeshreveportbossier, like one of the daily 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway posts, which will be posted before 10 a.m. on each day from Monday, Dec, 14 through Christmas Day. Participants must also like our page, share the daily 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier post and tag three people in the comment section.
- Once these entries are received, one (1) randomly-selected entrant will be selected as the winner for each daily package.
- There is no limit on entries.
- After winner is announced, the winner must claim packaged giveaway by responding to Facebook messenger or Instagram direct message. Giveaway organizer will reach out.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor or its designee (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and the winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all respects.
- DRAWING; ODDS; NOTIFICATION.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, Sponsor will select the winner to be awarded within 24 hours of daily package announcement or before Friday, Jan. 1, 2021.
- All Drawings Odds; Notification. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor in this giveaway. Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. A potential winner will be notified on Facebook in the comments or on Facebook messenger. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within one (2) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her, potential winner may be disqualified and forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in his/her place at random from among all eligible non-winning finalist entries received for this giveaway for the applicable prize.
PRIZES. Prize Information is subject to change. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, in this giveaway, twelve (12) prize packages will be awarded to twelve (12) winners. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the overall prize packages awarded in the 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway is $2,000. Prizes are not transferable. Prize packages vary in value and items. Items must be picked up from Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101 by Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020 or winner must provide a mailing address to have prizes shipped. Only gift cards, passes, certificates are eligible for shipping. If winner chooses the shipping method as their preferred prize distribution, winner forfeits all other physical prizes package items, excluding Hot Wheels Skating Palace passes and discounts to Port City Exotic Rides.
- Sponsored by the Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101, 888-4584748-7782. Gift cards, coupons and admission tickets are subject to the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions thereof, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Except where prohibited by law, participation in the giveaway constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s (and its designees’, successors’ and assigns’) use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner or media (including, without limitation, online), worldwide, in perpetuity, and without further payment, consideration, notice, review or consent.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS.Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the giveaway, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the giveaway In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) in its sole discretion to award any or all of the prizes at random from among eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- By entering, each entrant forever and irrevocably releases and holds harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates, and their respective agents, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliates, giveaway partners and prize suppliers and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, managers, members, owners and agents from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation and/or entry in the giveaway and/or entrant’s award, receipt or use of any prize awarded in the giveaway.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any telephone, mail, website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the giveaway (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway, or from viewing, playing or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link.
- Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the giveaway, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Caddo Parish; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Louisiana for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Louisiana the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Louisiana.
- OFFICIAL RULES and Alternate Entry.These Official Rules are also available by sending a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to Shreveport-Bossier CTB for the 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway. Request, c/o Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101.
- WINNER’S LIST.To request a list of winners, send a self-addressed postage-stamped envelope to Shreveport-Bossier CTB 2020 12 Days of Christmas in Shreveport-Bossier Giveaway Rules Request, c/o Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101. Requests must be received prior to December 31, 2020.
- The sponsor of the giveaway and the address at which the Sponsor may be contacted is: Shreveport-Bossier CTB, 629 Spring Street, Shreveport, LA 71101.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Shreveport-Bossier CTB and not to Facebook or Instagram.