Shreveport-Bossier has a long history of ghost stories and haunted places, and a new event is spotlighting the most chilling every Saturday now through October including Halloween night. The Haunted ...
- Day of the Dead: A Latin American Festival of Life Saturday, Nov. 1, 1-4 p.m.
- Steel Magnolias 25th Anniversary Celebration Saturday, Nov. 1, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The Logan Mansion's Halloween Night Tours Friday, Oct. 31, 6-9 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly