We Grow Together, an organization that describes itself as "a group of community members committed to supporting healthy regional food systems in the Ark-La-Tex," will host the inaugural Greens on the Red
- 318 Restaurant Week: "Tattoos, Taceauxs and Tequila" at Parish Taceaux Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6 p.m.
- 318 Restaurant Week: Dry-Aged Steak Night at The Petroleum Club Thursday, Nov. 3, 6:30 p.m.
- The State Fair of Louisiana Oct. 27-Nov. 13
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Endless Bliss Blog
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- Kristine Carrier's My Forever Right Now
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly