Photo Note: The featured photo associated with this post is of a Vietnamese bahn mi sandwich ($3) from All in the Phamily Vietnamese Food, a vendor at the Shreveport Farmers' Market. The Shreveport Farmers' Market ...
- Day of the Dead: A Latin American Festival of Life Saturday, Nov. 1, 1-4 p.m.
- Steel Magnolias 25th Anniversary Celebration Saturday, Nov. 1, 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- The Logan Mansion's Halloween Night Tours Friday, Oct. 31, 6-9 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly
Photography Note: The beautiful images included in this post are courtesy of Jennifer Robison Photography. Thank you, Jennifer! "Farm to table" is soooooo Summer 2014. It's Fall now, and the hot new thing is actually ...
Photo Note: This somewhat embarrassing photo is of 20x49.com blogger Chris Jay and Lucky Palace owner Kuan Lim. Lim is in costume for the restaurant's Halloween party in 2012. "The theme this year is 'Frankenstein's Lab'," ...
The third annual ASEANA Autumn Festival will celebrate Asian street food, 4-9 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014. The biannual festival - held each fall and spring at the Asian Gardens located at the corner ...
The second annual celebration of Louisiana Craft Brewers Week (the first was held in September 2013) finds Shreveport-Bossier with a whole lot more ways to celebrate than we had in 2013. From new beer launch parties to tap ...