Photo note: Photos used in this post are from our archives, and were taken at the 2010 festival. The 12th annual Highland Jazz and Blues Festival presented by Twisted Root Burger Company will ...
- Highland Jazz & Blues Festival Saturday, Sept. 19, 12-5 p.m.
- Highland Open Studio Tour Sundays Sunday, Sept. 6, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Stan "The Record Man" Lewis Retrospective Exhibition Now thru Friday, Oct. 30
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly
Photo: A sign marks the new location of Geauxsicles at 1817 E. 70th Street in Shreveport. Long before Shreveport-Bossier discovered local craft beer or farm-to-table dining, we were wooed by Geauxsicles, a family-run ...
Featured Photo: Catfish, onion rings, frog legs, fried shrimp and boiled shrimp from Wilson's Steak and Seafood. It isn't an urge that will strike everyone, but I occasionally feel compelled to drive way out into the countryside ...
Featured Photo: A mushroom burger slider from Blue Southern Comfort Foods. Photo by Jim Noetzel. Say what you will about Carolyn Huggins Simmons, chef and owner at Blue Southern Comfort Foods in Shreveport, ...
Featured photo: Tacos al pastor (I ordered them without minced pineapple, but the pineapple is an option) from Smokey Coyote. I know that I've posted about several taquerías and taco vendors recently, but I can't help it. ...