Featured Photo: "Adult Coke floats" will be served at Cloud 9 Café during a 1950s-themed night on Wednesday, Nov. 2 during the first-ever 318 Restaurant Week. As far as "stunt burgers" go - hamburgers that are outlandishly large and/or ...
- 318 Restaurant Week: "Tattoos, Taceauxs and Tequila" at Parish Taceaux Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6 p.m.
- 318 Restaurant Week: Dry-Aged Steak Night at The Petroleum Club Thursday, Nov. 3, 6:30 p.m.
- The State Fair of Louisiana Oct. 27-Nov. 13
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Endless Bliss Blog
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- Kristine Carrier's My Forever Right Now
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly
Featured photo: A sushi roll from Ichigo Sushi in Bossier City. If you've ever eaten Chinese take-out in Shreveport or Bossier City, you may have met Sky Lin. Lin has operated a handful of Chinese restaurants around ...
Author's note: We're going to be writing about all five of the special, one-night-only food experiences that are a part of the first-ever 318 Restaurant Week. This post is the first in a series of five. The ...
Featured photo: A daily special from Cloud 9 Café. "It's like Cheers in here, but without the alcohol," Tina Palmisano says of her new restaurant at Shreveport Downtown Airport, Cloud 9 Café. She is correct ...
Featured photo: Chef Eddie Hughes, the late owner of Eddie's Seafood & Soul Food Restaurant, poses with a giant platter of stuffed shrimp. Photo provided by the Hughes family. As I have shared before on this ...