Editor's Note: With just two more Saturdays left to enjoy the Summer 2014 edition of the Shreveport Farmers' Market, we asked home cook and farmers' market enthusiast Ashlie Daigle to share her take on the market. ...
- Brew: A Premier Beer Tasting Saturday, Oct. 18, 2-6 p.m.
- Ken Jordan of The Crystal Method at DigiFest South Thursday, Sept. 18, 7-11 p.m.
- Lee Fields and the Expressions Live Tuesday, Sept. 23, 9 p.m.
- Peter Frampton at Shreveport Municipal Auditorium Friday, Sept. 26, 8 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly
By the time I'd driven out to the Longwood General Store in Mooringsport, taken a seat in the gas station/convenience store/restaurant's dining area and taken a look at the menu, I was already making a mental list of ...
Photo: One of the "Homegrown: A Local Farmers' Market" events held in June 2014. Photo provided by the folks at Provenance.
As a part of my job at the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau (the folks who make this blog possible), one of my regular responsibilities is helping journalists secure high-quality photos of area landmarks, restaurants, events, etc. One ...
To me, Friday nights are sacred. A hallowed time of unwinding and minimal effort is mandated, and this past Friday night was no different. Despite my commitment to personal laziness, I decided to put on clothes meant for ...