Photography Note: The beautiful images included in this post are courtesy of Jennifer Robison Photography. Thank you, Jennifer! "Farm to table" is soooooo Summer 2014. It's Fall now, and the hot new thing is actually ...
- Brew: A Premier Beer Tasting Saturday, Oct. 18, 2-6 p.m.
- Cymbals Eat Guitars Live at Bear's Monday, Oct. 20, 8 p.m.
- Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans Preseason Game Thursday, Oct. 23, 7 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- The Weekend Show Podcast
- Twang Darkly
Photo Note: This somewhat embarrassing photo is of 20x49.com blogger Chris Jay and Lucky Palace owner Kuan Lim. Lim is in costume for the restaurant's Halloween party in 2012. "The theme this year is 'Frankenstein's Lab'," ...
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AS OF 8:30 A.M. ON THURSDAY, OCT. 16. Congrats to Theresa C., who won the free passes to the Great Raft Brewing Anniversary Party and BREW! Oct. 17-18, 2014 is ...
The third annual ASEANA Autumn Festival will celebrate Asian street food, 4-9 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 25, 2014. The biannual festival - held each fall and spring at the Asian Gardens located at the corner ...
Photo Note: Tommy Lee, an extremely talented Vietnamese chef who trained in New Orleans' high-end Asian restaurants, prepares Vietnamese cuisine for customers at Noodle Bar. "It's not as popular as pho, but it has an incredible flavor." That's ...