Featured Photo: Herby-K's co-owner David Doe demonstrates how to eat a shrimp buster for a pair of hungry travelers. Photo by Jim Noetzel. Deadline extended! The new deadline to enter this giveaway is midnight on ...
- Food for Thought: Polyfaces with Mahaffey Farms Wednesday, Oct. 5, 6 p.m.
- Louisiana Film Prize Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- NBA Preseason Game: Dallas Mavericks vs. New Orleans Pelicans Saturday, Oct. 1, 7 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Endless Bliss Blog
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- Kristine Carrier's My Forever Right Now
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly
Featured photo: Marilynn's Place is a Cajun and Creole restaurant located at 4041 Fern Avenue in Shreveport. Photo by Jim Noetzel. Like anything that happens at Marilynn's Place - a festive Cajun and ...
Featured photo: A few bulls hang out in the shade at Smith Family Farms in Doyline, Louisiana. Locally raised beef from Smith Family Farms can be found on menus at several eateries in Shreveport-Bossier. The Shreveport-Bossier Convention ...
Featured photo: Festival goers party at the Highland Jazz and Blues Festival Presented by Twisted Root. Photo by Casey Habich. UPDATE: THIS GIVEAWAY HAS CONCLUDED. The 13th Annual Highland Jazz and Blues ...
Featured Photo: The Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau will host a culinary celebration of Shreveport-Bossier at Sainte Terre in Benton (pictured) on Friday, Sept. 23. Tickets are now on sale. Photo by Jim Noetzel. Tickets are now ...