Featured photo: Dancers line up during the Dia de los Muertos Celebation hosted by Voces Castellanas at Columbia Park in Shreveport. Voces Castellanas, a local organization that describes itself as "a group to promote the Hispanic culture in ...
- 318 Restaurant Week: "Tattoos, Taceauxs and Tequila" at Parish Taceaux Tuesday, Nov. 1, 6 p.m.
- ASEANA Autumn Festival Saturday, Oct. 22, 5-9 p.m.
- TASTE: A Festival of Shreveport-Bossier Food and Art Thursday, Oct. 20, 5:30-9 p.m.
- A Better Shreveport
- Beard & Barrel
- Debbie Hollis: Art, Politics and Equal Rights in Louisiana
- Endless Bliss Blog
- Focused Linz
- Go Greenly
- Heliopolis SBC
- Kathryn Usher's American South iPhoneography
- Kristine Carrier's My Forever Right Now
- KSCL 91.3 FM
- Louisiana Eats! with Poppy Tooker
- Loving This Life Jada
- Moonbot Studios
- Port City Food
- Sarah to Shreveport
- Shreveport Songs
- Speederson: Bikes. Beer. Bald. Beard. Beer.
- The Sci-Port Blogger
- Twang Darkly
Featured Photo: "Adult Coke floats" will be served at Cloud 9 Café during a 1950s-themed night on Wednesday, Nov. 2 during the first-ever 318 Restaurant Week. As far as "stunt burgers" go - hamburgers that are outlandishly large and/or ...
Featured photo: A sushi roll from Ichigo Sushi in Bossier City. If you've ever eaten Chinese take-out in Shreveport or Bossier City, you may have met Sky Lin. Lin has operated a handful of Chinese restaurants around ...
Photo note: The featured photo for this post is being used for promotional purposes and was downloaded from the Wayne Toups Facebook page. If you own this image and would like it replaced or ...
Author's note: We're going to be writing about all five of the special, one-night-only food experiences that are a part of the first-ever 318 Restaurant Week. This post is the first in a series of five. The ...